4/22/2015

How to get accepted into Fileice PPD network and Earn Money - Simple

How to get accepted into Fileice How to get accepted into Fileice Fileice is Pay Per Download site. There are many PPD network ar... thumbnail 1 summary
How to get accepted into Fileice

How to get accepted into Fileice



Fileice is Pay Per Download site. There are many PPD network around here but Fileice is considered to be best of them. FileIce has a very large number of CPA offers available which has average pay rate of $1 to $22+ and a very helpful community which is there to help you out anytime. But you can’t get access to all these if you are not the member. In this post, I’ll talk about how I got approved by FileIce on my third attempt. 
Income photo: 

How to get accepted into Fileice PPD network

How to get accepted into FileIce PPD network?
.
To get started, you must register for a Fileice account. To do this, simply visit the Fileice website and fill out the online application form located in the registration area. The information you submit will be forwarded to a Fileice staff member for evaluation.

Remember to keep your application formal. Lack of grammar and an obvious display of poor literacy will instantly lower your chances of getting approved.

1) First you have to signup 

2) Second is filling your basic information
Fill in all the details the registration page requires.The images below shows you only need to fill in basic information about your self such as your Username, Name, Email Address,and your Location.


If you have a bank account and if you want to be paid by WireTransfer, please remember to use your exact name as it is written in the account. DO NOT FORGET the information you entered during the whole registration process. This is one of the most common problems users have been having when they get accepted in FileIce. You will have trouble inquiring and retrieving your information once you get the acceptance email from FileIce. I you have multiple accounts with different information, I suggest saving your info somewhere safe like a draft in your email.


3) Please select your main reason for signing up for a FileIce account

Here you will find two options as follows and select second one "To upload files and earn money"!



4) Description/Methods
This part of the registration process is one of the most important parts. This is where you will need to enter the link to your website and verify it. I will discuss how to verify your website on next step. In this step, you will fillout the "Description/Methods" part of the registration process.



FileIce accepts the ones that are of higher quality than others. You must be as accurate as you can when you write yours. Make sure you explain how you're going to earn with FileIce. I made a 400+ word description in order to get accepted. Try your best to make it as high quality as possible, lengthy and with proper formatting. Write how you are going to earn using your website and FileIce. Make sure you use correct grammar, big words and for mat everything properly. You aren't going to impress their team if you talk like a 5 year old without proper punctuation and paragraphs. Explain some of your niches and methods on how you're going to earn to the last detail. 

Don't worry about revealing them,they won't be stealing your niches.I was denied twice before getting in and my description/method only occupied the whole box. I was deceived by it's size and was uninformed about it. I rewrote everything and got accepted with a 400+word description but I'm not saying you should do the same.It was a bit long but totally worth the effort once you receive their acceptance email. 

A very important note on your description, SAVE IT! If you ever get denied, re-write the whole thing and try to make it look more impressive.Add more detail or more things to impress them if you have to. Re-register after sometime and hope for the best. I underestimated them twice which cost me some time. Don't make the mistake I made.

Description/Methods Demo 1:
"Hi, I am <your name>  from the <your country> . This is my official application to get accepted into FileIce. Let me be very honest while applying for this Pay Per Download site, which I have heard from many, is the best among all other existing similar sites. To be frank, I have no prior experience of PPD but in the last one week I have read a couple of eBooks, did a bit of research and have come to know quite a lot about PPD and it interests me a lot because I can actually draw traffic, which can in turn help me get downloads for my files. I have a Youtube channel with around 600K views, which is dedicted to healthy living tips and guides and I feel I can make people, who view my Youtube videos, download my health guides. I am not sharing the Youtube channel link here, but I am going to use that. I am also planning to open up a wordpress blog on health guides and tips (I have already finalized the domain name, it's a TLD .com one) and I can get really good traffic to my blog from my Youtube channel, friends and known ones. I can use these two to my advantage and get a lot of downloads for my files hosted at FileIce. Other than these, I am an active member in a couple of health forums and I am well known for my guides about staying healthy. I can leverage that to my advantage as well. I was, all these days, unaware of the PPD thing and now that I know about this, I have a fair amount of confidence that I can get downloads for files hosted at FileIce.
I sincerely hope to get accepted into FileIce and start earning. I am <your age>  and hence maturity is something that can be expected from me. 
Thanks a lot for reading my application."

Description/Methods Demo 2:

"My name is <yourname>. I am the founder of <your site name>. I give people free full version software to download. This make people very happy and they want to download software full version for free. I also have an YouTube channel with lots of real subscribers and lots of real views on my niche related videos. I have already experience with Pay Per Download sites like ShareCash.org and Cleanfiles.net as i use to earn $20-$40/day over there. I was told of FileIce from my friend (you can easily see that I used his referral link to apply) and he is also one of the oldest member's of FileIce and after hearing that FileIce is the best and top ranked and trustful PPD network and have best rates, I think that FileIce is the also the best option for me to advice people to download files from it. 
Thanks & Regards "

Important Note: - Be True when you write your description :D

If you want you can twist it a little bit, from what I've seen, the best ideas to use are:

- I am a software programmer, and I provide project codes to various newbies, looking forward to lock my projects with the help of FileIce.
- I will use my current website to lock premium downloads with the help of FileIce.
- Got approved by Cleanfiles, but seems like they are not the best network around, poor download rates. Looking forward to some alternative and FileIce seems to be the best.

5) Verifying your Website/Blog
Before I start addressing this part, make sure you remove the last forward slash after the .com on your domain name. In this step, you are required to verify the ownership of the domain you provided. Why you say ? Well, to prove that the website belongs to you of course. The verification process offers two methods. One is the File Upload method and the other is the MetaTag method. I used the MetaTag option since I created a blog in Blogger.



The File Upload option pretty much sums it up on that image above. All you need to do is to download and upload the file to your website and click the link on Step

It will confirm once you have successfully verified your website before you click Verify. In the MetaTag option however, all you need to do is add the metatag they provide after selecting the method under the drop-down menu and paste it on your website's header. I will show you how I did it with my blog.

How to add a MetaTag to your blog


1.) Assuming you already have a blog, go to www.blogger.com and login your account.
2.) Click Template tab and Edit HTML.
3.) Find your template's meta tags. In my template, it was located right at the top as shown in the image above. If your having trouble finding it, press CTRL+F and type "meta".
4.) Copy the meta tag FileIce provided and paste it after your templates meta tag as shown in the image above.  
5.) Save your template.
6.) Head back to FileIce and click Verify.

Once your done with all of the steps above, tick the TOS agreement, type the captcha and click Submit.

You should then be redirected to a page like this:


With your methods and your website being verified, you will be accepted in no time. Usually takes a couple of days. Check your email daily and wait for their response to your application.

09 demo How to get accepted into Fileice PPD network and Earn Money - Simple

Link: 
Link survey: Here  









No comments

Post a Comment